Playbook #1: Sights & Sounds
- Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.
Playbook #2: Gameplay
- With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
Playbook #3: Dynasty
- Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.
Playbook #4: Heisman Challenge
- There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again
Playbook #5: Road to Glory
- The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.
For More info click Here
Although no official news has been released on this years Madden, the cover art suggests that this years game will utilize the Kinect sensor. This makes for some interesting speculation to how they will implement the features of Kinect into this years game. Perhaps an easier way to navigate the menu or being able to literally “call” out the play you want to run. A more interesting idea is having a motion while playing the game that would initiate a challenge. Pausing the game and navigating through a menu just to challenge the ruling on the field seems counterintuitive, this would make the action much more natural and seamless for the user. It is always fun to speculate and for those of you who will be buying the Xbox version of Madden it is something new to look forward too.
If you have a PS Vita and want to take your game with you on the go, Sony is offering a special $80 bundle for both versions of the game. I believe this is going to be a continuous trend with similar triple A sports game titles. Having both versions bundled together for a discount could help draw sales for games like Madden and FIFA.
The official cover art of Assassin’s Creed III has been realsed. It features the newest member of Desmond’s ancestors although he has yet to be named.Also Bioshock Infinite has a release date: October 16, 2012. These to games will continue their respected franchies to the next full chapter, both offering new stories and should be on the top of your “Must Play” list this fall.